Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) are a legal agreement between you (“You” or “Your”) and RentProductsOnline.com, with corporate offices at 9835 Lake Worth Rd, #16-316, Lake Worth, FL 33467 (“RentProductsOnline.com,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), establishing terms and conditions under which You use our website, submit information to, and rent and purchase products (each a “Product” and collectively, “Products”) and receive related services (“Services”) from, RentProductsOnline.com via our website at www.rentproductsonline.com (the “Website”).
1. General; Rental Not Purchase; Adult Agreement Required.
2. Rental Fees; Credit Card Authorizations; Cancellations.
The rental fee (“Rental Fee”) for the Rental Products will be the rental fee and delivery charges listed on the Website in connection with Your rental of the Products. Upon Your order for a Rental Product, You hereby authorize us to charge Your credit card for the Rental Fee. A reservation of a Product on our Website is an order for the rental of that Product, regardless of how far in advance that Rental Product is reserved. In addition, at the time of Your order of a Rental Product, You hereby authorize RentProductsOnline.com to charge Your credit card for the entire original retail value of that Rental Product set forth on the Website, plus sales taxes (“Retail Value”). Rental Fees exclude all federal, state and local taxes, GST, fees, customs, duties, levies and other governmental assessments, all of which shall be paid by You directly or, if paid by RentProductsOnline.com, shall be paid by You to RentProductsOnline.com in connection with Your order for the rental.
3. Our Commitments to You- Limited Warranty
1. Delivery to You. We will deliver the Rental Products You ordered, including the specified size, color and design, on or before the date for which You ordered them, except to the extent we informed You in connection with Your order that the specific Rental Product was not guaranteed. Rental Products may appear different in color and style than the photos displayed on our Website. Our liability to You for failure to do deliver the Rental Product as ordered is limited to the timely delivery of Rental Product as ordered or a refund of the Rental Fee (excluding insurance and delivery charges) as determined by us. See Section 5(b) below.
2. On Time Guarantee. Our On time delivery guarantee is based on standard weather conditions. If a delivery date is missed due to extreme weather conditions that do not allow third party delivery companies to make delivery, RentProductsOnline is not responsible.
3. Delivery; The shipping method used will be at the discretion of RentProductsOnline.com. The Rental Products will be clean and ready to use. Use of the product is at your own risk and RentProductsOnline.com shall not be held liable for any misuse or any health-related complaints associated with a product rented from our site.
4. Return Packaging. Buyers are responsible for the return shipping costs (“Return Packaging”).
5. Services. On our Website, we offer various Services to assist You in selecting a Rental Product. Our Services are provided “AS IS” without guarantee as to results.
6. Misuse: Our Commitments do not extend to any losses or damages due to misuse, accident, abuse, neglect, negligence, unauthorized modification or alteration, use beyond rated capacity, unsuitable environmental conditions, improper installation, repair, handling, maintenance or application or any other cause not the fault of RentProductsOnline.
4. Your Commitments to Us; Payment of Retail Value.
1. Receipt of the Rental Products. Upon delivery, You bear responsibility for the Rental Product(s). You acknowledge that a Secure Shipping Address (defined herein) is highly recommended. A Secure Shipping Address is defined as a location where an individual can physically receive Product(s). In the event that an unsecured shipping address is provided, RentProductsOnline.com does not bear liability for Products left unattended. Furthermore, You acknowledge that providing anything other than a Secure Shipping Address may result in delivery delays and additional delivery fees for which RentProductsOnline.com is not to be held liable, but You will be held liable.
2. Selection of the Rental Product. The selection of the Rental Product is at Your discretion as only You know the exact circumstances and conditions this Rental Product will be used. You bear ultimate responsibility for such decisions.
3. Use of the Rental Products. You agree to treat the Rental Products with great care, as if it was borrowed from Your close friend. You are responsible for loss, destruction or damage to the Rental Products due to theft, mysterious disappearance, fire, major stains or any other cause, other than normal wear and tear. If You return a Rental Product that is damaged beyond normal wear and tear, then You agree that we shall charge You, and You shall pay, for the price for repairing or replacing the Rental Product, as determined in our discretion, up to the Retail Value for the Rental Product. You agree to be responsible for all damages due to misuse, accident, abuse, neglect, negligence, unauthorized modification or alteration, use beyond rated capacity, unsuitable environmental conditions, improper installation, repair, handling, maintenance or application done during your possession.
4. Return of the Rental Products; Return of the Rental Product will be accomplished by You by placing the Rental Product in the Return Packaging and dropping it off at any appropriate Shipping Carrier locations. If You lose the Return Packaging, You will be responsible for returning the item at your own expense, and providing RentProductsOnline.com with a tracking number.
5. Payment of Retail Value. We will not charge You for more than the Retail Value plus the Rental Value, in the aggregate, for any charges arising under this Section 4, excluding collection costs. If You pay us the full Retail Value under this Section 4 and You still possess the Rental Product, the Rental Product is Yours to keep, though on an “AS IS” basis without warranty of any kind. For the avoidance of doubt, the limitations of this clause shall not apply to the Rental Fee, which is charged separately from, and in addition to, any charges for the Retail Value pursuant to this Section 4.
6. Removal. We reserve the right to terminate your right to rent Products from us at any time in the event of Your breach of this Agreement or for no reason or any other reason in our discretion.
5. Details on Our Commitment to You- Limited Warranty.
1. Limited Warranty. The limited warranties set forth in Section 3 apply only to You, may be acted upon only by You, and may not be assigned, sold or transferred to any third party. No warranties are granted other than as set forth in Section 3. Our warranty herein shall not apply to any matters arising from violation of Your commitments set forth in Section 4 of this Agreement.
2. Remedies. Your sole and exclusive remedy and RentProductsOnline.com’s sole and exclusive liability for a breach of RentProductsOnline’s limited warranty shall be at RentProductsOnline’s option. RentProductsOnline’s options shall be limited to replace the non-conforming Product in a timely manner, repair the non-conforming Product, or a refund of Your Purchase Fee (excluding insurance and delivery charges).
3. Disclaimers. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT) WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, THE SERVICES RELATED THERETO OR THE USE OR RESULTS OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
6. Limitation of Liability.
1. No Indirect Damages. IN NO EVENT SHALL RENTPRODUCTSONLINE.COM (OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, MULTIPLE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES, OR FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF USE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RELATED THERETO, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF RENTPRODUCTSONLINE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
2. Limited Direct Damages. RENPRODUCTSONLINE.COM (AND ITS SUPPLIERS’ AND LICENSORS’) AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES RELATED THERETO, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE APPLICABLE RENTAL FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE.
3. Use of Results at Your Risk. YOU ASSUME SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU AND/OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM USE OF THE PRODUCTS DURING YOUR RENTAL PERIOD.
4. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and RentProductsOnline.com with respect to the subject matter hereof and is the final, complete, and exclusive statement of the terms of the Agreement, superseding all prior written and oral agreements, understandings and undertakings with respect to the subject matter hereof. Modifications may be made only by RentProductsOnline.com. We reserve the right to terminate or amend this Agreement at any time for any or no reason, effective upon notice to You of such termination or amendment. The waiver of any term or condition or any breach thereof shall not affect any other term of condition of this Agreement. The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, excluding its conflicts of laws principles. You shall not assign this Agreement without RentProductsOnline.com’s prior written consent. Termination of this Agreement will not relieve You of any payment obligations hereunder. Sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 shall survive this termination of this Agreement according to their terms. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any law of any authority having jurisdiction over this Agreement, the validity of the remaining portions or provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect. RentProductsOnline.com shall not be liable for failure to perform any of its obligations hereunder by reason that are beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire, earthquake, interruptions in supply, other natural disaster, war embargo, and/or riots or acts of terrorism.
In the event a dispute shall arise between the parties to this contract, it is hereby agreed that the dispute may be referred to a Florida office for arbitration in accordance with the applicable United States Arbitration and Mediation Rules of Arbitration at RentProductsOnline.com discretion. If RentProductsOnline.com decides to arbitrate, the arbitrator’s decision shall be final and legally binding and judgment may be entered thereon.
CLASS ACTION WAIVER: BINDING ARBITRATION MUST BE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. THIS MEANS YOU MAY NOT JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS IN ARBITRATION BY OR AGAINST OTHERS, OR LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY.
8. NOTICE TO NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS. Your rights are protected under the Truth-in-Consumer Contract, Warranty and Notice Act and New Jersey law generally. The provisions in these Terms do not apply to you and are not intended to vary, diminish or alter your rights under New Jersey law: specifically, nothing in these Terms limits, varies, diminishes, affects, or otherwise voids or alters your rights under New Jersey law as they relate to the following: limitations of liability or exculpation (such as limitations on indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential or similar damages); dispute resolution; indemnification; venue or jurisdiction; statutes of limitation or repose periods for bringing claims; plain language requirements; and warranties. Your rights regarding these specific provisions will be governed by New Jersey law. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and New Jersey law, New Jersey law shall govern.