Celebrate your inner designer with this limited-edition Project Runway™ computerized sewing machine by Brother. The XR9550PRW is an easy-to-use computerized sewing machine that is built for durability and flexibility and helps the sewing enthusiast improve their creative capability. This machine comes with 110 unique utility, decorative, and heirloom stitches, including eight styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes. These features allow you to easily construct everything from garments to quilting masterpieces.
The Brother XR9550PRW is equipped with easy-to-use features like a large LCD screen that enables computerized stitch selection, free arm capability for sewing cuffs and sleeves, and drop feed for free motion quilting and sewing. Simply choose your stitches and settings with the intuitive push-button stitch selectors, then see your stitch and stitch settings clearly displayed on the LCD display screen.
The XR9550PRW also comes loaded with 8 quick-change presser feet, including zigzag, buttonhole, zipper, button sewing, overcasting, blind stitch, monogramming, and quilting feet. This computerized sewing machine by Brother also comes with a protective hard case and a wide table to accommodate your larger quilt projects. The XR9550PRW comes backed by a 25-year limited warranty.
- LARGE LCD SCREEN: The Brother XR9550PRW computerized sewing machine is easy to navigate thanks to its large backlit LCD screen
- 110 BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Project Runway Limited Edition computerized sewing machine includes 110 utility, decorative and heirloom stitches
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: With a simple touch of a lever, the advanced easy needle threader pushes your thread right through the eye
- 8 ONE-STEP AUTO-SIZE BUTTONHOLE STYLES: Choose from 8 styles of one-step, auto-size buttonholes for virtually perfect buttonholes
- HARD CASE WITH WIDE TABLE: The Brother XR9550PRW Project Runway Limited Edition sewing machine comes with a hard case and a wide table
What is the return policy on this if any?
Re: Return Policy
Thank you for contacting RPO. We accept returns within 7 days of delivery. You can learn more about our Return Policy by clicking on Return Policy link located at the bottom of every page.
How long is the power cable?
You need to be logged in to ask a question.
Click here to login