Brother CS-5055PRW Computerized Sewing Machine Project Runway - 50 built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions. Sew fleece, elastic and other stretchy fabrics with the built-in stretch stitches. One-step bobbin replacement with quick set drop-in bobbin. Embellish or join quilt blocks with the built-in quilting stitches.
- Brother Project Runway model delivers couture-level, consistent stitch quality
- 50 stitches – customize in style with built-in clothing, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitches. Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves
- Includes complete designer sewing and finishing solutions, with 6 specialty feet, accompanying stitches, and specialty needles. Enjoy designer features for blind hems, zippers, overcasting edges, sewing on buttons, knits and stretch fabrics, twin needle top stitching, and more
- Professional, elegant buttonholes – 5 one-step buttonholes automatically sized to fit your specific buttons, for truly custom results
- Reliable, easy threading of both top thread and bobbin – for consistent, high quality stitching. Please note: this machine is recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use
There are no messages posted.
You need to be logged in to ask a question.
Click here to login