The SINGER 8763 Curvy portable sewing machine boasts 30 built-in stitches including two fully automatic one-step buttonholes, adjustable stitch length, and width, and Drop & Sew bobbin system. The SwiftSmart threading system with automatic needle threader will make threading your machine extremely easy and frustration-free. Popular quilting stitches and an extra-high presser foot lifter allows for expert quilting. Three StayBright LED lights keep your sewing space illuminated. Included accessories: all-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, blind hem foot, satin stitch foot, pack of needles, bobbins (Class 15J), thread spool caps, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felt, darning plate, needle plate screwdriver, seam ripper/lint brush, soft-sided dust cover, foot control, power cord, and instruction manual with included stitch guide and quick start guide.
- SINGER COMPUTERIZED SEWING MACHINE: The singer curvy sewing machine offers a world of functionality for sewers, featuring our exclusive swift smart threading system and drop & Sew bobbin system. These features together, make threading a cinch, giving you more time to explore your creativity and less time threading. Additional easy features allow you to sew ahead of the curve
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: After effortlessly threading the machine, this feature automatically threads the eye of the needle
- DROP & SEW BOBBIN SYSTEM: There’s no longer any need to raise the bobbin thread before sewing. Just drop and sew
- SINGER ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Darning Plate, Screwdriver, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Quick Start Guide, Machine Intro DVD, Instruction Manual, Power Cord, Foot Pedal
- WARRANTY: The SINGER Curvy computerized free-arm sewing machine with 25 years limited warranty
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only.
There are no messages posted.
You need to be logged in to ask a question.
Click here to login