Great for camping, RVs, sporting events, home back-up power, job sites and more, the DuroStar DS4000S gas-powered generator has a 7.0-horsepower air-cooled overhead valve engine with a recoil start that cranks out 3,300 constant running watts of power (and a peak of 4,000 watts). This rugged workhorse is ideal for a wide variety of uses from getting you through a power outage to keeping you and your family supplied with all the necessary conveniences of home while being miles from nowhere. Note for California residents: This model is not CARB-compliant. Units sold to California must be CARB-compliant.
- Durable DuroStar 7.0 Hp, air cooled OHV engine w/low oil shutoff , Torque - 9.7 feet
- Heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation. Runtime (Gasoline) at 1/2 Load- 12.3 Hours. Volume Level- 69dB
- Full power panel with oil warning light, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets
- Power Plug Configuration:(2)-120 Volt, 20 Amp, 60 Hz-NEMA 5-20R Outlets, (1)-120 Volt, 30 Amp, 60 Hz-NEMA L5-30 Outlet
- 8 Hour run time
- 4000 Watt Surge/3300 watt continuous
- 4 Gallon gas tank/8 hour run time
There are no messages posted.
You need to be logged in to ask a question.
Click here to login