Compact 10" job site table say with Site-Pro modular guarding system. Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Site-Pro modular guarding system allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. 15 amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. On board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro guarding components and push stick when not in use. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases. Blade can be adjusted 0-45 degrees for bevel applications. Weighing only 48 lbs, the table saw can easily be moved on and off the job. Rear feet adjust to level the saw on uneven work surfaces. Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life. Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. Includes: Miter gauge, push stick, 10" carbide blade and blade guard.
- 22 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0° to 45° for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only)
- Fence system provides 610 mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
- Standard: 24 tooth SERIES 30 saw blade,Mitre fence, 2 blade spanners, Parallel fence, Dust port reducer, Push stick.No Load Speed:3,850 rpm
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
There are no messages posted.
You need to be logged in to ask a question.
Click here to login