Enjoy a comfortable home climate with this versatile BLACK+DECKER unit. It cools, dehumidifies, and circulates air to stand up to summer heat. Offering immediate, uninterrupted comfort, this Portable Air Conditioner features easy-to-use LED electronic controls and is quiet while you sleep (75dB on high setting). This unit comes with rolling castors and side carrying handles for easy-to maneuver mobile comfort and everything needed for an effortless installation. Keeps a room, home, bedroom, apartment, dorm or garage that is approximately 100 - 150 square feet or 10 x 12` foot room pleasant and comfy during the summer months when the heat sets in. Works in double hung or sliding windows only, no crank windows.
- COOL AS A CUCUMBER: Keeps a room, home, bedroom, apartment, dorm or garage that is approximately 100 - 150 square feet or 10 x 12 foot room pleasant and comfy during the summer months when the heat sets in. Works in double hung or sliding windows only, no crank windows
- DESIGN ENGINEERING: Vertical motion creates a steady and powerful airflow that provides consistent temperature in any room in the house. Slide out filter that rinses easily under a faucet for a fresh air feel. 4 caster wheels included for easy movement and compact portability
- TOP TECHNOLOGY: Enjoy the simplicity and precision of programmable, electronic controls and the clarity of an LED digital display and a 24 hour on/off timer and sleep mode. 115 volts, 950 watts and 60Hz
- 3-IN-1: Bucket less designed cooling unit combines cooling, fan and dehumidification modes with a simple quiet and noiseless operation (approx. 75dB on high setting). Environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: The maximum length of the exhaust hose is 4 feet and 11 inches; window kit included for easy installation and a manual guide for set up. BONUS: Remote control included so you never have to get off the couch to change the temperature. Important to note: according to the 2017 DOE testing standard, this unit carries a 5000 BTU cool but according to the ashrae 128 this ac is a 8000 BTU cool
There are no messages posted.
You need to be logged in to ask a question.
Click here to login