The Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 pressure-side pool cleaner works in all in-ground pools and operates without a separate booster pump for maximum energy efficiency. It features all-wheel drive and advanced cleaning technology that is powered by triple jets. The Polaris 360 easily connects to a dedicated pressure line and sweeps, scrubs and vacuums all surfaces of the pool.
The pressure cleaner is equipped with a single chamber filter bag where it captures large debris like leaves and pebbles. Its unique filter bag removes debris before it reaches your pump basket or filter, prolonging the life of your filtration system. In-line back-up valve automatically frees the 360 if it gets cornered, keeping it cleaning without interruption.
- Powered by triple jets and advanced cleaning technology
- Works in all in-ground pools of any size and shape.Tail Sweep PRO Compatible
- Sweeps, scrubs, and vacuums the bottom and walls of your pool.If they are low or the wheels are not spinning then check the in-line filter for debris. If clear and the wheels still aren't spinning then check the water management system for clogs. If the RPM's are slightly below the prescribed range then remove the restrictor disc from the wall connector. If the wheels are moving too quickly then install the red restrictor disc
- Operates on pool circulation pump. No booster pump required
- Includes 31-feet of feed hose, and single chamber filter bad for capturing large debris. Vacuum Inlet : 2 ¼"
There are no messages posted.
You need to be logged in to ask a question.
Click here to login