Inspire kids to create their own locomotive world and load up the powerful LEGO City Cargo Train to deliver goods in time for Christmas! This electronic toy train and tracks set features a motorized engine with 10-speed Bluetooth remote control, accessible driver’s cabin, a crane wagon with rotating and extendable boom arm, container wagon with 2 containers, and a log wagon, plus an armored truck with opening doors, and a forklift toy with opening roll cage and lifting forks. Also included are a full circular track with 16 curved rails, 16 straight rails and a railroad switch with lever, plus a control center with ladder and 2 buildable pallets with money bills, gold bar elements, a snow cat, snow mobile and 6 LEGO minifigures, including train workers and a thief. Kids can customize their trainset builds and also be the conductor of their own original story!
- All aboard the cargo train! Kids can be conductors with this motorized remote control train and tracks set. The best gift for boys and girls who love construction sets, moving trains and endless hours of play!
- Includes 1226 LEGO pieces that assemble into a cargo train with 4 cars, a control center, an armored truck, a forklift, and rail tracks. For boys and girls ages 6-12 who want to operate their own electronic locomotive.
- Build your own runaway train story with 6 minifigures (4 train workers, a security officer, and a crook) as well as a 10-speed Bluetooth remote control that operates the battery-powered railway. Batteries not included.
- The LEGO City Cargo Train is compatible with all LEGO construction sets, giving kids the freedom of off-the-rails imagination when building the trains and tracks of their wildest dreams.
- Cargo Train measures over 4” (11cm) high, 32” (82cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide; Money Transporter Truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide; Control Center measures over 8” (21cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide; Forklift measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (5cm) wide
There are no messages posted.
You need to be logged in to ask a question.
Click here to login